- 1844 by the Sisters of the Holy Cross
- Notre Dame, Indiana, located within the city of South Bend
- 100 acres adjacent to the St. Joseph River
- Across the street from the University of Notre Dame, where Saint Mary’s students can participate in sporting events, clubs, and organizations
The College is fully accredited through the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
- All Saint Mary’s classes are taught by faculty, not teaching assistants.
- Our faculty is dedicated to scholarship that advances their academic disciplines, and they weave their research into their coursework and lessons.
- Many faculty members have practical experience in the disciplines they teach, not just academic knowledge.
- Small graduate cohorts ensure one-on-one faculty interaction and mentoring, no matter if you’re learning online or on campus.
- In our hybrid programs, the online learning experience combines live, on-demand, and self-paced coursework.
- While the cost for each program differs, your price per semester or price per credit hour will not increase as long as you remain part of your entering class.
- Programs are competitively priced versus comparable private institutions.