A graduate degree is an investment in your future. We’re excited you’re thinking of taking that next important step with us here at Saint Mary’s College.
With a Saint Mary’s graduate degree, you will achieve new heights of knowledge in your area of focus. You will learn how to apply new skills and information to your professional practice. And you will understand how to apply your talents to better your field.
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
If you’ve already been admitted to one of our graduate programs, check the Admitted Students page for more information about your next steps and what to expect.
Navigating the financial aspects of earning your graduate degree can be overwhelming. We will make sure you reach your goals by helping you identify various funding sources, analyzing repayment options, and providing you with the tools you need to establish a budget and estimate costs. Learn more about financial aid for your graduate education.
Learn More About Graduate Programs at Saint Mary’s College
There are many ways we can connect to tell you more about us and our graduate programs.
- Visit Us: Take a tour of campus and speak with professors, admission representatives, and more. Contact Melissa Fruscione at email@example.com or 574-284-5098 (call or text) to schedule your visit.
- Chat with Us: We’re available on Skype, FaceTime, and Google Hangouts. You can find us using our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Skype using the handle SMC_Graduate_Admission.
- Text Us: Have a quick question you would prefer to text? You may do so at (574) 284-5098.
For more information about graduate programs at Saint Mary’s College, the application process, or cost and aid, contact Melissa Fruscione at email@example.com or 574-284-5098 (call or text).