A graduate degree should be more than just a diploma—more than just credentials.
At Saint Mary's, your educational experience combines top-level academics, a commitment to meeting society’s needs, and a focus on innovative thinking and practices. Through this elevated curriculum, you will learn how to better both yourself and your profession as you take this next step in your career. Whether you are delivering care to those in need or using data to make a difference in the world around you, a graduate degree from Saint Mary’s will hone your skills, deepen your knowledge, and prepare you to serve others.
As we follow the College’s strategic plan, we will continue to focus on providing all of our students with an unparalleled educational experience. This includes helping our students reach the apex of their abilities and molding them into individuals who seek out new and innovative ways to improve the human condition.
- Learn from dedicated faculty and practitioners providing you with personal attention.
- Through a holistic education, develop practical skills you need to make a difference in your career.
- Most programs are flexible allowing you to balance coursework and work/life commitments.
- Gain valuable research skills with the help of graduate program specific librarians and library resources.
- Enjoy your courses in a collegial and friendly community.
- Know the cost of your program’s tuitions and fees from the moment you start. Tuition rates do not increase as long as you remain enrolled in the program.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Autism Studies
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology
Founded and sponsored by the Sisters of the Holy Cross, Saint Mary's College is committed to providing a well-rounded education while also meeting the needs of our community and region. Saint Mary’s graduate programs for men and women respond to the need for professionals working in their respective fields for experienced, well-prepared, forward-thinking professionals.
Explore the Region
Whether you are here for just a few weekends as part of our primarily online programs or in town for months at a time in our campus-based programs, take time to explore South Bend.
Saint Mary’s mailing address is Notre Dame, Indiana, but the cities of South Bend and Mishawaka, as well as the nearby region of Southwest Michigan, are our neighbors. The area offers residents a plethora of activities, restaurants, and shopping to keep them busy. Check out a few of the cool things you can do:
- Kayak on the East Race or hike at Potato Creek State Park.
- Try a new restaurant during the biannual Restaurant Week.
- Explore some of Lake Michigan’s beaches and climb their iconic sand dunes.
- Enjoy the sounds of the South Bend Symphony, the annual performance of the Nutcracker, or any number of other amazing musical groups that perform at the Morris Performing Arts Center.
- Cheer on the South Bend Cubs, our very own Class A Minor League Baseball team.