We look forward to getting to know you beyond your personal statement, test scores, and GPA. At Saint Mary’s College we are committed to helping you through the application process. Though it is different for each program, our process is designed to allow you to easily submit all required materials. Your graduate admission counselor will assist you from inquiry to enrollment. Our application process is competitive: let us help you prepare to submit your strongest application.
Applying to Graduate Programs at Saint Mary’s
Each graduate program has a specific application process and requirements. Generally all graduate programs requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university, or the international equivalent. Candidates are normally expected to have maintained at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA in undergraduate coursework.
- Application form and application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- Letters of recommendation (see program requirements for specific number)
- Official test scores (see program requirements for programs that require scores)
- Personal statement
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
See Application requirements for:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Autism Studies
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology
Fast Track applications are available in all programs for current Saint Mary's students and recent grads. See each individual program's requirements page for Fast Track Application details.