Paying Your Bill
Enrolled students will receive a bill for their semester charges approximately six weeks prior to the start of the semester. Students may pay their bill by check, credit card, and/or student loans. If utilizing student loans, the balance remaining due may be paid directly to Saint Mary’s College or through a payment plan. If your employer will be paying your bill, please contact the Office of Student Accounts to arrange billing.
Saint Mary's College has partnered with a third-party vendor, TouchNet, to provide convenient and affordable payment plan options. Payments can be made using a bank account or credit card. Credit card payments will have an additional 2.75% fee. The first payment is due approximately one week prior to the start of the semester, and thereafter, payments are withdrawn each month.
Payment Plan Information
All payment plans have a $30 enrollment fee. Any late payments are subject to a $40 late payment fee.
Fall Payment Plan: 4-Month Payment Plan - Enroll between July 14 and August 15 -Automatic monthly payments on the 15th of each month from August through November
Spring Payment Plan: 4-Month Payment Plan - Enroll between December 15 and January 15 -Automatic monthly payments on the 15th of each month from January through April
Summer Payment Plan: 3-Month Payment Plan - Enroll between May 1 and May 15 -Automatic monthly payments on the 15th of each month from May through July
Pay in full or sign up for a payment plan to keep your account in good standing by the following dates: fall semester - August 15; spring semester - January 15; and summer semester - May 15.
NOTE: Any student who is not paid in full or signed up for a payment plan by the dates mentioned above will automatically be enrolled in a 4-Month payment plan and their account will be assessed the $30 payment plan enrollment fee and a $40 late payment fee, and $40 per month until payment is made.
Enrolling in a Monthly Payment Plan
During the enrollment period for payment plans, log in to the TouchNet system.
- Click on the Payment Plans tab
- Click the Enroll Now button.
- Select the term and review the available plan. Click Continue. You will see a summary of charges and credits that are eligible for the plan.
- Click Display Payment Schedule. You will see the payment amounts and due dates. Click Continue.
- In the Payment Method list, select New Electronic Check or credit card or previously stored information. The $30 enrollment fee will be charged immediately, and monthly payments will automatically post on the due dates.
- Read the Payment Plan Agreement and click the I Agree box. Click Continue.
- Read the ACH agreement and click the I Agree to the Above Terms and Conditions box. Click Continue.
If there are any additional charges or payments on the student account after setting up the plan, you will receive an email explaining the effect on the payment plan amounts.
Full Payment Option
Saint Mary's College offers students the ability to pay their balance in full. Full payments may be made by check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or electronic check and are deducted immediately from the account provided on the agreement. A 2.75% convenience fee will be assessed on full payments made with a credit card.
Paying by Check
Students and parents may pay their balance in full by sending a check directly to Saint Mary’s College.
Paying by Credit Card or Electronic Check using TouchNet
- Log in to the TouchNet system
- On the My Account tab, click Make a Payment.
- View your current balance, and click Make a Payment.
- Click the checkbox beside the term you are paying and enter the payment amount. Click Continue.
- Select the payment method (electronic check or credit card) and click Select. Follow the prompts to enter your account info and process the payment.
Call the Student Accounts Office at (574) 284-4730 for more information or email email@example.com.