Earn Your Master of Science in Nursing in two years and become an RN
Application for Fall 2022 to Saint Mary’s College through NursingCas
- Earned Baccalaureate degree not in Nursing from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions (submitted directly to NursingCAS)
- 3.0 GPA from undergraduate program
- Prerequisites taken within the last 7 years:
- Anatomy/Physiology 1 & 2 with labs: 8 hours
- Chemistry: 3 hours
- Microbiology with lab : 4 hours
- Statistics (100 level or higher) 3 hours
- Introductory psychology or sociology course
- Recommended Lifespan course
- Three letters of reference.
- One letter from a former faculty member preferred
- Personal interview with Faculty post application submission